Learn Graphic Design Theory and the Basic Principles of Color Theory, Typography, Branding, Logo Design, Layout & More!
What you’ll learn
- Intermediate to the expert level knowledge of graphic design theory that you will immediately be able to apply to your career, job, hobby, or company.
- Overview of the most common graphic design practices and the thought process behind these principles.
- Real-world, applicable projects that you can follow along with and practice.
- Achieve the experience and knowledge to take graphic design fundamentals and apply them in your everyday life.
- Color theory and how it applies to the world around us, from products and art to branding and advertising.
- Typography theory and how type plays a major role in both print mediums and digital media.
- Photography composition and how it interacts with graphic design elements to create stunning looking artwork.
- Layout, user interface, and experience design, and composition to understand how to control what you want the viewer to see.
- Logo design and branding, and the way that you or your company can use these ideas to get in the eyes of more people.
- You will learn about past and current design trends that you can use as a source for creating your own original work.
- You will learn about the legal side of design and how you can take safety measures to make sure you are following the proper laws of copyright and trademarks.
- This course is for beginners to graphic design theory and for anyone who wants to learn the basic principles of color theory, typography, layout design, photography, logo design, branding, and more as it relates to graphic design.
- You will learn intermediate and advanced terminology that you can use to incorporate in graphic design, user interfaces, mobile app design, logo design, t-shirt design, and other digital or print mediums.
- Though programs like Adobe Photoshop CC and Canva are used throughout this course, you will not need them unless you would like to follow along. The principles outlined in this course are transferable to many applications, both digital and physical.
- Project files and resources can be found in available lessons located directly in this course.
Learn Graphic Design Theory in this New Course!
Many people want to become designers but don’t know the basic fundamentals of design at all.
It can take years to piece together different ideas to truly begin to understand how it even works.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is specifically designed for beginners interested in graphic design theory. Philosophies and practical projects are given so that you not only understand the reasoning behind the theory, but you also get a chance to practice it to.
- This course is great for:
- – Graphic Designers
- – Website Designers
- – Logo Designers
- – UI / UX Designers
- – Product Designers
- – T-Shirt Designers
- – Businesses
- – Marketers
- – Social Media Experts
- any anyone else interested in learning the fundamentals of graphic design theory!
check out other Graphics design courses on our website link