Learn the basics of Python and the most important Data Science libraries with this step by step guide!
What Will I Learn?
- Basic Notebook commands
- Variables and conversions in Python
- Variables, lists, dictionaries, sets, classes in Python
- Definition of a function
- Date management
- Reading and writing files
- Mathematical functions in Numpy
- Functions to create random data
- Indexing methods
- Pivot tables in Pandas
- Display options
- RAM memory optimization for large amounts of data
- No programming experience is required for the course
- A computer with the internet connection
- Compatible with all languages, the course is in English
Python is the most important language in the field of data, and its libraries for analysis and modeling are the most relevant tools to use.
The four main features of this course are:
- 1. Clear and simplified language, suitable for everyone
- 2. Practical and efficient
- 3. Examples, illustrations, and demonstrations with relative explanations
- 4. Continuous updating of contents and exercises
Who is the target audience?
- Researchers in the field of data analysis, machine learning and data mining, who want to consolidate the basics
- Beginners who want to Learn the basics of Python Programmers who already have experience with other languages and want to learn the Python language
- Any student wishing to pursue a career in the field of Data Science
- Anyone who wants to approach this new field for work or personal growth
check out other development courses on our website link