Learn Amazon Relational Database Service (AWS RDS) and Auora Serverless with AWS Certified Expert
What Will I Learn?
- Understanding Amazon Relational Database Service (AWS RDS) Essentials
- Creating and Managing Relational Database on AWS RDS
- Maintaining and Monitoring Database in AWS RDS
- AWS account (you can use free tier account)
- Basic knowledge of relational databases, Structured Query Language(SQL) and database design concepts
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
what is AWS RDS
Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) is a web service that makes it easier to set up, operate, and scale a relational database in the cloud. It provides cost-efficient, resizable capacity for an industry-standard relational database and manages common database administration tasks.
This course Hands-on with AWS RDS covers all of the main concepts you need to know about Amazon Relational Database Service. This course assumes you have no experience on AWS RDS but are eager to learn AWS solution on Relational Database. This course has many hands-on labs such as launching AWS RDS DB Instance, web application with RDS database or Aurora serverless in VPC, Multi-AZ deployments for failover, monitoring performance and encryption on RDS.
Who is the target audience?
- AWS beginners and developers
- Database developers and analysts
- Database administrators
- Who wants Hands-on with AWS RDS
check out other development courses on our website link