How to prevent a cyber attack, how to detect a cyber attack and how to react to a cyber attack
What Will I Learn?
- How to prevent an attack, how to detect an attack and how to react to an attack appropriately.
- You will learn how to convey effective defense techniques without getting overly suspicious and being unhelpful to legitimate customers.
- Balance trust with verification.
- You should know how to use a computer.
- A basic understanding of operating systems, networks, and the Internet is helpful.
- You should be able to download documents and install software.
Cybersecurity has never been more prominent in the news that these days. Colossal breaches made headlines across the globe. In nearly all cases it was a human who clicked on an attachment that installed malware or unveiled sensitive information. Becoming aware of cyber attack tactics and techniques will reduce the chances of a data breach dramatically.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is intended for every organization and employee that uses email and the Internet in general.
- This course is intended for individuals and organizations, that want to reduce the risk of data breaches.
Check out other cyber courses on our website link